ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INSURANCE :D

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Just got the Clio insured for £946-75 !!!!!!!! Through Diamond... £400 cheaper than Tescos :D

NOT......... GOTTA....... BUY

MORRIS 1000........ or.... errrrrrr.............. VOLVO.......

CANT RESIST........ the FORCE..... is DRAWING ME IN.....

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Paddy, you have dipped........ SWINE !!!!!!!!!! lol :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

diamond are cheap for women, i wouldnt expect a good quote if your a bloke

you need www.liverpool-victoria.co.uk

Trophy

Brun,

I dont know! you might be better off being the only person they insure who can actually drive!?!

Joking!!!:p

Mat.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

If you are male, they wont insure you.

Girlfriend used them for two years untill I suggested she try liverpool-victoria, (BRUN you are a mind of good information (P.S. got the oil)) and they quoted £250 cheaper than diamond fully comp instead of 3rd party with diamond.

;)

honda accord 2.4 type s

Gotta say that now im mature;) esure have always been spot on with me. Halved what i was paying with Admiral:D

Im with esure now (but they seem to require a minimum of 4yrs NC). Before that Eagle Star were the cheapest I could find. An online quote from them was about £250 less than the renewal notice they sent me last year though!