ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Group for the 16V

OOuch! I use AXA but I am 36 and have max NCB for a 16 Valve 1.8 Clio I pay £315 fully comp with protected NClaims and £100 excess.

Try the usual suspects who provide reasonable online quotes......eg: Tesco, Egg, Elephant. Usually one of them will provide one of the best quotes I ever receive!

Laguna 2, Westfield

They are group 12 usually, depends on the insurers.

The common grouping for the williams is 17, but when i phoned up my company asking about insuring one they said nooooo way, its group 20, cant insure it.

Being 21, your mate should get insured on one pretty easy.

im 21, 3yrs ncb (although getting confirmation to them that i have 50%NCB) and like in a damn quiet area.

Paid 580 quid fully comp with 200 accident damage and 100 theft excess.

Not too shabby.....

I see youve done what I did Ben - insured it at home but keep it in Bristol! I tried a quote with my BS8 postcode and the computer got a hernia!

silver valver/hybrid

im 22 with 4 years no claims and no points, i paid £1200 f.c last april, and this year i have tried loads of quotes and it is still about £1000. My estate is pretty quiet but the area just up the road id pretty rough and it falls under the same post code as me.:cry:

Tell him to try Halifax Car Insurance, as its treated as a Group 8 car and theres no age/NCD restrictions so he wont have trouble getting a quote.

Best to do it online tho, cos theres an extra 10% discount.