ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance! How much do you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  FF Clio 182
Just thought I would make an interesting thread. How much do you pay to insure you car. Details like the car your insuring, your age and how many no claims you have if any.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
1 year NCB, good postcode, ages 20 with a 19 year old female as a named driver and i drive a phase 2 172.

£1,400 :eek:

RB 182 Cup
1 year NCD, 18 years old, 182, K tech exhaust and air filter mods, £1600.

Mum and Nan as additional drivers. (without them I got quoted £2300) :D

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Without wishing to sound like a bore, there's about 9,000,000,000 threads on this already, there's an insurance section on here and this is about as useful as comparing the colour of your bedroom ceiling.

Sorry...

DB.

BMW 440i
This isn't an interesting thread, use the search button. Too many things effect it to compare easily.

f**k man, mine is white too!

What...two people...in completely different parts of the country have something the same?

135268009295.gif

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
HIC - Modified Policy.
Everything covered.
23 - 6yrs NCB

£660.

(includes a fair bit more extras too like euro cover, additional track day insurance, driving other cars 3rd party, etc)

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Insurance section surely??

24, 6 years ncb, few mods. Paid £542 recently thanks to Greenlight, definitely recommended.

FF Clio 182
I was thinking of getting a 182FF and was quoted about £1500 fully comp with 1 years no claims! But it gone up £300 because I was in a accident even tho it wasn't my fault! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.