ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Issues

Clio Mk3
Hi, basically my gf was involved in a hit and run accident, however luckily for her she had witnesses who got the other cars number plate. So basically she phoned up her insurance etc. who have written the car off now. She's with elephant, who she's given all the details to etc. However the other persons insurance company, they're with Quin keep phoning her up and asking for information from her, even though she's told Elephant everything. Should she be speaking to the other peoples insurance as surely they should only be going through her insurance? Thanks in advance guys.

Clio Mk3
Cheers guy! I've told her say nothing. The first time they called her she was really vague to them. They phoned her home earlier today and her dad had a right go at them for keep phoning. I thought it was good to check on here to see what you guys would do as well though as you lot are so helpful. :D