ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance please help quick!

K20 EG Hatch

My insurance is up for renewal in the next month and really need to start getting quotes.

Please cans omeone recomend, I am 18 with no ncb as this will be the first time insuring on my own. Also my car is starting to get well modded and is it worth declaring my mods or not?

Cheers

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

ALWAYS DECLARE YOUR MODS!!

if ya hit me an your insurance was void the loss of a car would be the least of ya worries!! LOl

black golf v6 4 motion

dan page did you have renault free ins? if so did you have any accidents if not they should insure you and give you 4 yrs ncb

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Silver on 18 August 2004

ALWAYS DECLARE YOUR MODS!!

if ya hit me an your insurance was void the loss of a car would be the least of ya worries!! LOl

too right!!!!!!!!!! im with HIC who r good for modded cars, liverpool vic are also good. u will always get a few ppl that have had bad experiences with any insurance company tho.

ring round mate and every quote u get, challenge the price and undercut the best price u got by 50 quid

r u at university mate?

patty

as your a 1.2 16V im guessing youll be going fully comp, then DELCARE mods, no quesiton.

if u had a old bangor, and TPFT like myself not much point in declaring no performance mods.

(awaits the banta)

K20 EG Hatch

i int at university and geordiclio i bought my car second hand privately so i would not get free insurance, think u have to be over 21 to qualify for that anyways!

black golf v6 4 motion

no i was 20 when they gave me mine... 19 for the free ins and 20 it ran out and i renewed with them... hard luck about the private sale though... cant really recommend anyone as i am still with reno...... although try http://www.confused.comwww.confused.com

172 M69 eater

its jus that if ur at university and in nus then endsleigh give u 20% off and are really competitive. they beat all of my quotes by miles till i found HIC

oh but they didnt ask for nus proof so i guess u could always lie!!! (awaits flaming!)

patty

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 18 August 2004

its jus that if ur at university and in nus then endsleigh give u 20% off and are really competitive. they beat all of my quotes by miles till i found HIC

oh but they didnt ask for nus proof so i guess u could always lie!!! (awaits flaming!)

patty

Im at uni and tried them - they gave me a quote of............ £16998.57 a year, with 1 yr NCB, and the excess per claim was £400!!!!!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by cliodriver on 18 August 2004

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 18 August 2004

patty

Im at uni and tried them - they gave me a quote of............ £16998.57 a year, with 1 yr NCB, and the excess per claim was £400!!!!!

lol

is ur uni in iraq?:p