ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance probelms on a 197!

Black Gold with cup packs
My current insurance company will not insure me. I have ordere my 197F1 which will be with me in 6 weeks.
I have held my licence for 3 years am 23 but have 0 NCB as I claimed this year. Could someone point me in the right direction!
Had a quote of £1680 from elephant :(

I realise this but anyone know of any reasonable insurers for someone in my situation. I don't mind paying around £1300

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So you bought a car without finding out how much the insurance costs? Clever.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
try Priviledge, do not be put off by their 4 yrs ncb thing, they will still quote you and have been giving decent quotes, also try Greenlight, but my experience is they cannot match Priviledge. It also may be obvious, but are you putting your mum on your policy? Can take £200 off.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Direct line far best for me, 22 1year no claims £760 :) Fully comp, legal protection etc.

Clio 197
That sucks mate, im 22 and have 1 full write off and 0 NC and elephant are insuring me for £1200. Not sure why they are keeping it that high.

C

Clio_Craig

yer i was gonna say flexi bell, my m8 just got quoted on a 172 at 19 1800

its 15E? but due to the nature and price of the car insurance is more than the 172, 182 ect

I stuck my mother on there, the wife does not drive, I am her personal chauffeur. But I did stick my mother on the policy and it dropped £350