ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance question

Oyster Card
Okey people heres a situation for you.

My Dad currently has four years NCB.
He has some tonk Mitshibishi which he uses for weekend driving and a run about Rover which he uses for work (As it's a dodgy place to work as the cars are always getting knocked by the lorries.

Anyway the Rover has one years NCB on my Mum also drives it as a named driver; she crashed it into the back of a Civic a few weeks back, totally her fault clean cut case.

Theres nothing fishy here they're both relativly the same age although they don't like to admit it, So theres nothing to gain as having my Dad as the policy holder etc.. Now on his Mitshibishi he currently has 4 years NCD will he lose these aswell once the claim goes through even though he wasn't driving the car?

Also his insurance is up for renewal at the end of the year he'll have 5 yrs ncd if he protected them before the claim is settled will that save them? basically we're trying to keep my Dads NCD as without them his insurance is going to be about a grand.

Oyster Card
Cheers mate they'll be pretty chuffed about that he should in theroy have 8 yrs ncb but some twonk in a Austin hit him and drove off the car (Austin) was stolen.