ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance quotes! :)

AX xsi
Thanks for the advice yesterday Taylor about insurance companies, just had 2 really good quotes from Elephant and Admiral for a 172

£850 fully comp! Only had a licence just over a month aswell!

Thats only £150 more than i currently pay on the 1.4 xsi engine in the AX!

AX xsi
yeh spot on, added my dad as a named driver, i'm 25 by the way, so that prob helps, and my premium on the AX is higher as it had engine transplant and small mods

AX xsi
yeah as said only had the licence just over a month now, so not too bad, guess being old and being female has its advantages! :cool:

last month i looked for insurance and was thinking it would be probably double my premium on the AX but surprisingly not!

insurance companies are a f**king joke I struggle to get lower than £1500 on a 182, I'm 23, driving over 3 years and 2 years no claims the hole system is unfair I feel.

I have found quotes vary depending on which RS clio you have! Cheapest to insure (excluding v6, valver and williams) Is the ph2 172, while the most expensive is the trophy! My quotes with the same company varied from £700 to £950!

22 4yr ncb 1 none fault blame

Clio Trophy
I will be 20 soon with 1NCB with a license held for a year and the best quotes i get for a 172 cup are about £2000 does anyone know of good places to try i also have 3NCB from a motorbike but most places don't want to know.

Privelege were the cheapest for me, ve got 2ync and im 22..

£1139..

Thats on a 182 with no mods btw..

Monaco 172 (02)
Id love to be a 55year old female, living in the Countryside. Instead being 19 with 2years no claims and living in the city, £2000 Fully comp or £1400 TFPT is the best I can manage!

20 After Crimbo so hoping to sell the VTR for a VTS. Not the same league but a hell of a lot cheaper! And hopefully still fun (anyone had one?)

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Age 23, 1 NCB, 182 cup with zorst and induction kit £780.

I think thats a fair price considering the type of car.

Im with Green Light BTW... give em a shot.