ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal!

My ins is due at the end of the month, so ive been ringing round & checking online for the best deal....

Has anyone on here tried Sainsburys? Theyve been doing car ins for about 3 months, but i got a quote today for fully comp, NCD protected & £100 excess for £319!!!!!!!!

Granted, i am an old git (30) with full NCD, but this beat last years premium by £95!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

try Liverpool Victoria 0800 514 514, quoting reference BMHN

ive got about 6 people at work with them now cos they all tried em an saved money, upto £700 in one particular case and increased cover

Liverpool victoria wouldnt even quote me :eek: I just bought mine today: 20 y/o 3ncb Clio 16v - £920 f/c EagleStarDirect:D

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I changed from Elephant to Esure this year as they were cheapest. £0 voluntary and compulsary excess and £1000 hifi cover as standard. Very good.

Didnt try Elephant Matt????????

Sorted it now with Sainsburys. Esure do all their checking for them but on a slighty diff points system

Sainsburys wouldnt even insure me. And thats on a 1.4 RT, 1 ncb 21 years old (me not the car :) ) And I work for them! They said it was because I was a student...which seems a bit odd because being a student doesnt add anything to the price as its a low risk group.

Tesco wanted to rape me when I said I had alloys on, so I went with CIS as they let you do any none engine modifications for free.

Paul