ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal

Octavia VRS LE
My insurance renewal came through the door yesterday, and it went up to 1400 from 1200 with a 1 years ncb which i earned this year, i found a quote online from elephant for £767 so i rand admiral my insurance company to cancel for next year, they then asked why? so i told them i got it cheeper they asked who from and i said elephant which they replied elephant is one of our sister companies so we can match that price so they double checked it and then asked about the mods i had on my car, whihc i havent yet declared, which this year i was going to, and they said it would still be £767.. all this baffled me a bit, so i had a renewal for 1400 and from one phone call they dropped nearly £700 whilst adding mods to a car... :s how can they justify this...... obviously im not complaining but i dont see how they can do it....

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
Because 99% of people just pay the renewal, without questioning it.

Easy way to make money lol.
+1
When I had my renewal through Admiral wanted £1100 for the Cup and I had done a quote as a new customer online that same morning and it came back at £748, told them that and they matched it. So never accept a renewal as 9 times out of 10 you can beat it.