ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Insurance renewed

Astra (H) VXR
Edit: title should be insurance renewal

Just did a quick check on confused for a guide price, now bearing in mind I do less than average millage, I'm 26, have an extra years no claims and driving experience and No claims or convictions in the past 5 years. last year my insurance was £530 now this year

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340836838.538930.jpg

The top price is with one of them boxes to monitor your driving.... Now why would I ruin driving pleasure for the sake of £2 lol... But what I don't understand is why it's gone up so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 Cup (FF)
Try green light insurance. Has been good for me.

3 years no claims/26 years old.

£650 mods declared

I had the same problem this year cheapest I could get was Adrian Flux for 480 sky wanted 700 and thats with 10 years no claims and im 31.

Astra (H) VXR
^^ Jesus that's mental.... Must have put it all up again

And thanks loz al give them a bell tomorrow.

ITB BG 182
Ive renewed my insurance with Greenlight, even though alot of people on here dont like them I have never (touch wood) had any problems with them.

30yro ban and 3 points on license all mods declared right down to breaks, lights and tints plus living in a not so nice area and my insurance was £483, oh only 4 NCB too...