ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

Car  Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Just wondering how much people pay for insurance? I just got a quote for when I do my valver conversion for 668 fully comp, own name, 3 years no claims, 6 points, everything declared. So good (adrian flux).
 
i pay about 430 at the moment on the fabia
for me at 25 6 points 5 yeras ncb the gf 24 and 3 years ncb and 3 points

for the fiesta st id be paying about 380
 
When i got my valver at 21 with no ncd it was £1200 f/c, next year it was £800 then it was £440 !!!! sweet !!!!
On my Fiat coupe i pay £800 f/c (its group 20) so a really good quote. I was 24 when I got it with 3yrs ncd & 0 points etc.

Thats with Elephant, who i'v been with for a few years now.
 
Back
Top