ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

BMW 335d

anybody know of any cheap insurance companies. ive heard people on here mention greenlight insurance but theyve just quoted me £1670 on my 1.2 dynamique...problem is im 19 but have not have never had an accident.

mk1 proto

try norwich union direct im 19 wit one years no claims n third party fir n theft they only charged me 480squidlies! i dont think thats that bad! oh i got three points aswell!!!! sp30 oops! lol!

CIS are great for young drivers, m8 got quoted £800, aged 17 on a golf 1.6 1990, i was quoted £800 on a 1.2 clio 95

Burgandy 174 sport t

on my dci clio last year when i was 20 they quoted me 709 with direct line being next best at 763 and this was with 2 smashes under my name 1 not being my fault though!!!

lunner im sorry but i find it hard to believe that your mate got quoted 800 on a 1.6 golf at 17.

I had a polo gt F plate at 18 and and the cheapest i got was 1000 TFT with cis!!!

not tryin to be wide but sorry i dont believe that!!!