ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Ph1 V6

Can anyone reccomend a cheap insurance company. Have just bout a 96 Valver and trying to sort the insurance before I pick her up on Saturday. Tried most companies including Elephant. Best so far is Admiral @ £1300ish.

Im 20 with 0 NCB and a one claim.

Play elephant, admiral, norwich union, bell direct off of each other you might find you can get it cheaper that way.

Norwich Union Direct! - my quote started off at something like £850 on the web site, when I phoned up (and didnt really even have to haggle) they dropped it down to £680!

Try adding your g/f or mum - will save you HEAPS with NU direct!

don't

yea add mum or dad 2 elephant aswel and c if it changes the quote, with my dad on brought down by £200 for when i renew

although didnt help puttin my mum on lol, shes had a provisional all her life doh!

look at top of this forum at insurance thread, on last page is list of loads of insurance places 2 try and numbers

give hic a try

Quote: Originally posted by supasexyspeedy on 08 July 2004

http://www.confused.comwww.confused.com let them do all the running around.
yeah, but they charge you for it !!

for example, they got me a quote with admiral, so i thought not bad, but i wonder what admiral themselves will quote- they were even cheaper !!!

elephant.co.uk were cheapest for me on Williams..

On a Valver, HIC were cheapest when I got a quote..

Ph1 V6

Went with Admiral in the end for £1350 F/C. A lot of money but worth it at the end of the day. They own Elephant which I found out when I made up that Elephant had beaten their quote and asked them to beat it! Felt a bit stupid went the guy got my Elephant quote up on his screen and it was £200 more than I said! Hopefully picking up the car tommorow so its all good.

Did u try the cliosport insurace - Green light???

They quoted me about 300 cheaper than Elephant!!! Gonna go with them at the end of the month.