ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interational wales rally

any body go or live local we have just got home to kent, both very pleased finishing a great 2nd in class and 2nd overall :) team SDM stefan davies motorsport. if any body is looking to start rallying give us a bell we build and run cars at events. 07903712650

Yup, I was there to see em all finishing. Were you in the international class, or the one underneath? Got some good photos of the Internationals on the finish line.

Was a lovely couple of days too. Shame I f*cked up on the times - I thought it was starting at 13:00 on the Sunday! I missed everything! Bugger. Id have loved to see the stages, although I hear the dust was a bit much!

Huw

dust was a f**king loosing my voice now nah not international mate not that good was in and around dollegeau thats probaly spelt wrong but hey iam not welsh mailto:fu@k">fu@k knows how it is pronounced. yeah gotta meet soon mate with the feather weight clio lol