ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interesting Bonnet

M135i
'lol' is sometimes overly used, but i did actually laugh out loud upon seeing that abortion and reading the quote.

jesus wept.

You can imagine the conversation in the pub

'Yeah, it'll be like them bling bling VW camper badges we used to nick, only bigger'

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
"This car is a real headturner, without the dreaded "chav" look"

lmao! - what a mess, the mesh looks sh*t aswell.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
A portable barbeque grill in the shape of a Renault badge.....oh dear!! :dead:

How ^^^^^ its bloody horid, what was going on in his head why would he think that looked good, i can remember seeing that at the FCS aswell a good couple of years ago when the ph1s 1st come out, what a shame, i think it would have had the alloy bonnet being on a W plate.

:dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead: :( :dead:

Burgandy 174 sport t
it sure did john but then so did that sez's car remember. I reckon they had stevie wonder doing the judging that yr!!!

6/468 17poo
didnt this get car of the yr on cliosport a long way back????seem to recognise it and i remember there was a big renault badge somewhere?

s**t just saw jons post, it did im sure!!

Turbos.
Pissed my pants when i saw it on PH. Sure does look like Craig's old motor. A really awful looking car, and yeah i think it was Car of the Year!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
LMAO, the little bits on the side of the bumper make it look like its hovering IMO.