ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interesting Website... (Clio)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
lol, omg, ive not done anything to that website for years, dont laugh :) lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Loving the website, I had the exact same look for an IT project at school.

Microsoft Frontpage, woo!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I stoped up dating it about 5 years ago i think when we got broadband as the host would only up load via dailup, so forgot about it really

Iceberg 172 Cup
I stoped up dating it about 5 years ago i think when we got broadband as the host would only up load via dailup, so forgot about it really

gaz where in barnsley man!! i'm sure i asked you this before. lol

i'm there too :-D

that's awesome mate:) you've got too feel a bit of affection for it though so dont get rid of it!

On another note do you have an infinite hosting package with them or something lol!?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
that's awesome mate:) you've got too feel a bit of affection for it though so dont get rid of it!

On another note do you have an infinite hosting package with them or something lol!?

lol, looks it dont it, it was free for personal use so unless they have forgot about it, lol, 2 of the other sites i made are linked on the homepage 2 Vipers and Gran Turismo but sufered the same fate when we switched to Broadband

Iceberg 172 Cup
Rotherham Road across the road from the speed camera

LOL i live just off rotherham road! I know where you live i've seen your car tucked infront of the bungalow! am i right? ur about 15seconds drive from me lol. :rasp:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
No storking now ;) lol, yep spot on thats me alright ;) now theres 3 RB 182's in Barnsley there one with stripe one without and one with the shopping list on the doors, so which one are you then? :)

Last edited:
  Iceberg 172 Cup
No storking now ;) lol, yep spot on thats me alright ;) now theres 3 RB 182's in Barnsley there one with stripe one without and one with the shopping list on the doors, so which one are you then? :)

lol... have a look in clio media dude, u'll find plenty of pics of the car, the other RB i know of sleeps at carlton industrial estate thru the day across from m&s factory.... didn't know there was another, never seen it?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
I must admit ive not seen that one around so thats 4 RB's in Barnsley plus a 197 as well in RB