ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior detailing in Cheshire?

'20 Zoe, '09 V70
Afternoon,

I'm looking for an interior detailer in Cheshire/Merseyside who'll go over my wee Twingo with a fine toothcomb. Exterior is not a problem, but all the detailers I can find only offer exterior correction etc.

I deliver food in it at the moment - I'm driving it to Bruges at the start of July and I want the smell gone :weary: so the trip is a bit nicer. I don't think giving it a going over with a hoover and febreze will do it so I'm looking at a proper detail.

Cost isn't an issue as long as it isn't mental but it's interior only. Preferably within 20 miles of Runcorn but I don't mind further if it's worth the trip.

Cheers :up:

'20 Zoe, '09 V70

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yep, he recommended one to me a few years ago that was immense.
I'm yet to try one. Is it too heavy/sicky for the first few days? I normally use a California scent and even that needs the window open for the first couple of days.