ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior/Dirt help..

Got the car back from Lotus yesterday, but in my rush to get home for the CL game, I never noticed this.. Its on the sill kick plate as you get in and out, and it's quite hard wearing material. The leather will wipe clean but any idea what I can use on the other part?

971658dc.jpg

TIA

I use Auto Gylmn interior shampoo on material Justin, spray on hoover off. Seems to do the job?

Stinks to high heaven, but a decent enough suggestion. I would suggest just a very diluted APC Justin lad. Something like the Megs APC, or cheapo Daisy. Test it first on an inconspicuous area to make sure it's colour fast (it will be), then go at it with a medium brush. Then wipe with a wet MF and hoover.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ive never noticed the smell if there is infact any? It managed to take milk out of the footwell of my mums car, i was rather impressed :eek:

Ive never noticed the smell if there is infact any? It managed to take milk out of the footwell of my mums car, i was rather impressed :eek:

Lol, clearly already have destroyed nostrils or something ;)

It is good stuff, don't get me wrong :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I have a very acute sense of smell ill have you realise sweet cheeks.

I can tell the best of gear from sherbert mixed with washing up pow... i mean .... lol

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
All purpose cleaner .. found mine on the bottom shelf of my local Tesco. Daisy is their 'brand name' for cheap cleaning stuff.

Looks like it should have a radioactive warning as it's fluro yellow :dead:

Was about a quid for a litre.

OOFT, might have to try some of that!

Had a go with QD earlier on and its actually taken the worst of it out :)

172 RS Ph1
Justin, Valet Pro does a "Interior APC" which I use for cars interiors. It's less aggressive than normal APC's and safe on more surfaces.

With a car likes yours I wouldn't want to take any risk.