ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

INTERIOR INSERTS!!!

renault clio
Does anybody know how much the standard dash inserts and also gear knob insert would be for an 04 dynamique from the local renault garage?

Many thanks
JEz

No wheels :(
OOo i would like to know too... Thinking of spraying them myself, and just drawing the numbers on the gearstick back on with a thick permenant marker pen... can always respray it if i fooook it up ?

Cheers, Sam

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
apparently they dont do the gearknob insert alone from renault, but they can be found on ebay at good prices

yep you cant buy the insert separately, it comes as a full gearknob, prices vary from 25quid to 45quid depending on the insert fitted to it

and the dash silver insert strips are approx 60quid retail for the pair and only come as a set of 2.

fat arctic ! sold yippee!
Does anybody know how much the standard dash inserts and also gear knob insert would be for an 04 dynamique from the local renault garage?

Many thanks
JEz

i have some inserts , they are the carbon coloured ones , almost perfect condition , tried to pm you but cant!:D