ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior pic request

just looking for some pictures of interiors from the 172 models, wanna see which dash i like best lol.

Mick

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
ph1 172

mk1-interior3.gif

warren3.gif

Not my car but mine is looks very similar!

2002 Clio Dynamic
In the first set of pics,second one down the door handle insert bits are silver with the leccy window controls!
Does anybody else have them in that colour? been looking to get them from Renault but need and interior code,or reg number of a model that hads them!

Anybody help?

Ps:Soz for High jacking the post!

Clio 172 Ph1
WeeGad said:
In the first set of pics,second one down the door handle insert bits are silver with the leccy window controls!
Does anybody else have them in that colour? been looking to get them from Renault but need and interior code,or reg number of a model that hads them!

Anybody help?

Ps:Soz for High jacking the post!

Mine are silver like that, registration of the car is X186 CUJ. Hope it helps :)

2002 Clio Dynamic
I asked the guy at Reno in Bishopbriggs about them when i ordered my silver door handles and he said i had to get either the reg or interior code from a 172 that i had seen them on,So then every 172 i looked at just had the plain black ones!

Those who have them,you could post a pic up of them just so i know they are the same as the ones i already have so i get the right ones????

2002 Clio Dynamic
Not yet,was a bit late in getting the engine down to them,You would'nt believe the grief i got from delivery firms!
Should be back soon though,barring something major aint went wrong!

clio 172 flame red
EvilJohn said:
000_0077.gif

Thats mine, there for a ph1 172 only but I dont know if they fit the ph2 or not. Have you got the car back from torque yet?

just use silver spray just as good, remove the buttons etc easy enough to do aswell as renault charge over 70 quid.also the phase 1s will not fit the phse 2 and vice versa different connection with the buttons.heres mine-

Attachments

• 11060011.JPG
    11060011.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 37
  2002 Clio Dynamic
Im really crap at taking bits off of my clio so would prefer to get them from Reno and then get them fitted by the comp who are retrimming my door cards in Alcantara!!

Clio 172
whoever picked that blue for the phase 1 interior should have been shot - it's blimmin' awful:dead: Mine's going as soon as I can source suitable replacement plastics.

172 Cup
i must admit that i do like the look of the mk1 172 but the interior colour put me right off and thats one of the reasons i went for a mk2