This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
if you dont feel like doing it then feel free to send it up and will do it for you, just pay for the paint and primer and i will get it done. Im doing a lot of re-painting on my car the now so wouldnt be a problem to do yours
You should, even though i have just made a complete and utter arse of painting my door handles!! They came out all blobs of paint everywhere. lucky i bought other ones to paint so i would bugger up what i had. Did well doing my speaker surrounds though!
This is the kind of look I am going for in my Mk2 Extreme interior and I am wondering how I go about removing the air vents etc for painting. I am going for a black and red theme and looking at some black alloy wheels and a 'subtle' body kit and lowering.
I am quite experienced at the art of painting components etc but I don't really want to trash them while removing/installing them after painting. I was wondering if anyone can shed light on how to remove say...
Air vents surrounds
Door arm rests
Central console (radio, clock, ac unit etc)