ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior re-spray

Megane 225
did it myself
P1000280.jpg

P1000281.jpg

P1000287.jpg

if you dont feel like doing it then feel free to send it up and will do it for you, just pay for the paint and primer and i will get it done. Im doing a lot of re-painting on my car the now so wouldnt be a problem to do yours:)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The dash strips look good, but the air vents look a bit tacky!

Looks a good job tho.

Megane 225
planning on changing every bit of silver in the interior to blue, the speaker rings are next. doing the exterior bump strips the now.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
so longs as the painters do a good job of prepping anywhere should be able to do it!

Megane 225
You should, even though i have just made a complete and utter arse of painting my door handles!! They came out all blobs of paint everywhere. lucky i bought other ones to paint so i would bugger up what i had. Did well doing my speaker surrounds though!

172 Flamer
Hi guys

New to the Clio modding game so go easy on me =p.

This is the kind of look I am going for in my Mk2 Extreme interior and I am wondering how I go about removing the air vents etc for painting. I am going for a black and red theme and looking at some black alloy wheels and a 'subtle' body kit and lowering.

I am quite experienced at the art of painting components etc but I don't really want to trash them while removing/installing them after painting. I was wondering if anyone can shed light on how to remove say...

Air vents surrounds
Door arm rests
Central console (radio, clock, ac unit etc)

Any help is appreciated

RyaNoiR