ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Styling

I have a brand new clio 1.2 16v. The dash illumination is a crappy orange colour. I want to change it to a nice blue colour (like the VW). Does anyone know where i can get this done?
I really want someone proffesional to do it as it is a new car and i would probably stuff it up if i tried.
help greatly appreciated.

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

Probably a case of changing the bulbs, ive not heard of anyone actually attempting this but it would look good if you could change it.

I really like the look of the blue in the VWs but I found that if I dim the orange a little it looks a little better.

mate i think the orange looks amazing. specially with my pioneer head unit. (ive set all the buttons to orange). i like driving my car at night just to look at it hehe

The VW dials are lit up a compleatly different way to other cars. They dont use bulbs at all its all electronic.

Tony