ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior swap

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

What do you mean MK3 theres not one yet! Do you mean the latest 172 and is yours the newer shape with the old lights, what reg is yours?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

The cards should I thought, doors are same shape you may just need to extend some wiring but not 100% sure. Rear cards are exactly the same. Can send my fitting guide for a Mk2 Ph1 if you want

Thanks for the info, yeah wat i meant was the 172 is the latest one and my car is a mark2 (2000) car. I think ill have to do a trial and error on the front door cards but as long as the rear seats fit then its ok for me. if ne ones got any more info it wud be useful cheers...

seats will, rear door cards in theory will, front door cards wont as theyre molded to the shape of the dash.

Thanks for the help ive got the rear seats in no probs wat so eva just a straight swap ova, im getting the rear door cards on monday im pretty sure they will fit then ill try putrting the front door cards in sum how but its highly unlikely they are going to fit.