ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior wipes

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
The Civic has started to pick up a little bit of dust over the past few weeks? Is there a decent anti-static wet-wipe style product I can use on the plastics to easily clean without everything feeling waxy and horrible?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If its dusty i use a microfibre cloth . If its a bit dirty AG vinyl and rubber care .

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Nah its just dusty, was trying to capture the dust instead of just moving it somewhere else... damp microfibre cloth?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Dry cloth will pick up the dust well , acts like a magnet for the dust .

Clio 04 172 Cup
Yea the red AG microfibre cloth is great for this job I keep one in the glove all the time they come in a nice tube type box. I have seen them in Halfords for £10 plus but I got mine from my local Motor Panels for a fiver. Will problay pick up another on the weekend they are so good.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Tescos microfibre cloths , £1.37 , i use em for , drying the car , removing polish/ wax , wiping down the interior .

106 GTi
Meguiars Interior Quick Detailer and a Microfiber cloth. Removes light dust, leaves the dashboard etc (suitable for any surfaces) looking factory fresh and clean without a greasy finish that some dressings do - smells great too.