ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intermittent beep when I lock the car!!

Clio 182 Cup
I hope you can help. Have a clio 182 with both cup packs. 55 Reg. When I lock the car, it will beep twice... I think its the immobiliser, which is all standard. Only does it say once a week and with work I lock my car 3 times a day.

I am not sure if all the other times it does not do it, this means the immobiliser is off??

Sad but I like the sound and want it to do it every time.

Any help is much appreciated.

Rich

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Mine sometimes beeps 3 times, i also take this to be the cabin pressure sensor. Only happens if i lock as soon as i close the door so i've got in the habit of waiting a couple of seconds before blipping.

Also got my gf in the same habit when getting in as she often set the alarm off opening the door so quick!!

Clio 182 Cup
That link was great... Thank you very much. Anybody know of any meets soon or where to find out??

I'll get a long constant beep sometimes after having opened the bonnet.

Fairly sure I get it sometimes too if I haven't. Usually an un-lock and re-lock sorts it.

I too have a 182 with both cup packs as was wondering if anybody has left theirs unlocked with windows down without any problems from the alarm? Also there's no automatic window close is there?