ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intermittent Cruise Control Problem

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I'll try and explain this as easy as I can. Sometimes when I switch the cruise control on the GREEN light comes on other times it doesn't but when I stop and turn the ignition off and on the GREEN light comes back on. If I switch the restricted speed on the RED light always appears. So could it be the dash switch? I've read threads about the brake switch, where is that so I can check it? When the cruise control/restrictor is on and the GREEN/RED light is on ever button on the steering wheel works fine. Any suggestions before Renault rape me?

Octavia VRS
sounds similar to mine a few years ago. The car was under warranty from the garage that I bought it from. They replaced the dash switch and it has worked without problems ever since. Good luck!

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Update. Sprayed all switches with contact cleaner and brake and clutch switches with silicone grease. Problem fixed!