ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intermittent Wipers

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Got a 54 plate 182 Cup, I find the intermittent wiper setting to be very fast, as in faster than what my Ignis done, with no way to slow it down. I always find it's either too quick and pointless or it's not quick enough.

Is there normally a speed setting on the stalk and it's been changed or are they normally "fast"? I can't remember what my 1.2 was like.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
So, first 'cog' down on the right stalk, and then twist the inside setting on the stalk.. can't remember which end is which but that changes the speed.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
So, first 'cog' down on the right stalk, and then twist the inside setting on the stalk.. can't remember which end is which but that changes the speed.

First down yeh. Hmmm... I don't think I have that or at least I remember trying and not finding, might look again...
This usually means the gel in the sensor is forked. I posted some help on another thread about this a while ago.

When I get home I'll dig it out for you.
Mint. I'll have a dig the now and see if I can find.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Look through my post history, was about two weeks ago.
Found it. Looking at it, it's not auto wipers as they're not on. I just find the "semi" on wipers too fast for times where I don't need the wipers fully on