ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction! New liquid yellow R27 clio owner

R27 Clio 197
Hi all! Recently just purchased my 07 R27 clio in liquid yellow! Absoutely love it so far. Bodywork, mechanically sound just a few things to sort on the interior such as the main centre clock being dim sometimes, it's barely readable however the other morning it was as clear as can be. Anyone know of a solution to that? Air con also not working and doesn't do anything when pressing the AC button (no click noise etc). Was going to try a re-gas first and go from there. Cheers!

Reactions: Gus

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Whack the top of the dash.

IIRC Inhad this once on a 200 - we took the dash binnacle off - expecting one of the joins were dey - but that was enough to get it going.

The whacking the top of the dash is the - interim solution

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
A/C is often the compressor with a hole in it - so get it tested
its quite expensive of thats fubared.

LY 182 & AG 200 Cup
The AC button has a little orange LED that should illuminate when its pressed on. If it doesn’t then there’s a power issue and my guess is the fuse has probably blown. The button itself doesn’t click or have any resistance but it could be dodgy. If the LED lights up then try a re-gas 👍🏼

R27 Clio 197
Thanks all, appreciate the replies. I will try the fuse first as not seeing the A/C light up at all. Not the end of the world but just would like to sort these niggles over time :)