ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inward facing subs

i tried that wit my old one and it was jus as good!

but the magnet didnt look too good! want one wit a nice chrome frame and magnet

go for Boston Acoustics Pro Series, the view of the magnet and basket just oozes class

DB Ausio are awful, no more needs to be said about them

Audiobahn are still debateable, still aimed to much at Neds

What kind of price are we talking here when you say "nuffin too expensive"? What about Focal? Quality & looks.

Ziel Nurburgring

You might get a rockford for that and one of those amped properly is worth 2 Shiote ones. Had a rockford 12 punch years ago and was pure class

i can get 2x JLs for £200 and they sound quality

those audio bahns are £85 each

well im afraid i cant push more than that on a student budget!

but the times have moved on blink, rockford have gone down the ladder, and no longer produc anything close to what they used to

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 17 November 2003
i can get 2x JLs for £200 and they sound quality

to me it sounds like the W0 series, which in essence also are a poor sub compared to it brothers and sisters

to be honest, ditch the idea of 2 subs, and spend the money on 1 better sounding and better looking one

yea but itll look sh*t in the back, i got a 4X4ft space to whack something down!

i want 2 subs at least and a decent amp to run it off!

before i had a 12" maystar sub for £45 to start out and that fcukin gave it some

i might grab the 15" 500w Audio Bahn one wit a set of 6x9s jus for a bit of vocal in the back wit a 2 channel amp sittin in the middle of the lot!

something i bit more dramatic than that!

so ur tellin me i couldnt buy a decent sub for £200! unlikely, ive heard plenty of subs for under £100 alone that sound the bollox and i aint gonna use this for competitions or nething i jus want a fairly decent sub that sounds good and looks tidy! ive jus spent sh*t loads of a disc conversion, badboy bonnet and gettin it through its MOT!

i ether want a 1 x 15" or 2 x 12"!

Ziel Nurburgring

Is £200 just for the sub/s or does that include the amp? £200 for the 3 items means you will be in for a trip to the local market. Why not get a 12" or 15" and you will need to spend the same again on a mono block amp! your lookin to get an expensive install, have you thought about a solabaric chamber twin 12" and get neon in the perspex window and get a nice look that way. What your after aint going to come cheap....

£200 for jus the subs

think 1 15" will be fine, amp will be under perspex wit a neon

i got all the wood, carpet, neons jus need the amp and subs

Sub will be from my bird for xmas and the amp i will be buyin!

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 17 November 2003
so ur tellin me i couldnt buy a decent sub for £200! unlikely, ive heard plenty of subs for under £100 alone that sound the bollox

they may appear to sound the bollox, but this is due to the fact there is nothing to compare it against

to get a decent sub you need to spend your money, just buy one sub, but the best you can afford, it will sound FAR better than any cheap models

dont take any prosucts from the pages of max power, fast car etc. as they are usually end of line kit they cant sell

i think i will go for the 15" audio bahn one!

ive listened to plenty of different subs to know how good they r i jus simply come on here to ask for some advice not to be critised sayin i need a bigger budget! simple math i have £200 wot sub do i buy!

Christ mate i dont think these people are understanding your situation eh!!! lol

HE HAS NOTHING INSIDE HIS CAR BUT 2 FRONT SEATS!!!! ;)

He wants something that looks quality as he is building a show car!!!

Anyway enough help has been offered regarding the subs!

If you need a quality amp i know someone selling the most hardcore kicker very cheap!! Its the one recommended for powering the 18" Square sub!! Retails for £800ish! ;)