ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOllieSM's new car :)

Looks alright Ollie, however if someone offered you £2,800 for it get it sold so you buy another one. Profit is profit!

Considered it for 2 minutes but nah. I won't find another with the Milage of this one and also as I bought this off of a good mate he's told me everything which needs doing (which is minor like a window regulator in pass window.... And the exhaust heatsheilding needs re attaching....) ... But that's absolutely it. If I jump into another one il be back to square 1 and it may have hidden issues!

Beside, love this car. Colour looks superb, got all the choice mods people usually do so won't need to spend loads doing those.... Just very happy with it! Very.

Looks like velvet blue individual which is lovely (same as my e46 M3), although the replica M3 wheels are letting it down a bit at the moment imho.

Good price though!

Thanks mate :)
The colour itself is Montreal blue, but it comes up so nice!!
It has been garaged since the day my mate bought it and he's had it absolutely ages!
I believe they're just the standard m sport wheels? Not sure. They have new tyres on rear and good tyres on front so may keep for now and change in a couple months when money allows :)

y4e6uva2.jpg

tyhy4y4y.jpg

a7ure8as.jpg

u5aqevy5.jpg

Few pics I thought I'd add of the Beemer!

Ollie

Oh really? You haven't had it long have you? What's the new car then? :)

Maybe 4 months? lol.
New one is another bmw.. My mate built this car and I always said I'd have it when it comes up for sale.

hequmu9y.jpg

It's also had this work done with engine

yba4u5es.jpg

Couldn't turn it down lol.
More pics will be added when I've got it sorted and driving it :) just need to shift the blue one!!

Shame you didn't fix the flamer. It looked great

Yeah it was a bloody good car the flamer. It was perfect in my eyes

I sold it to a friend who fit a new gearbox and other bits and bobs and it's on the road again.

Much prefer the e36's though! Definite upgrade from the clio...

Wouldn't mind having another clio again someday maybe but have to keep moving onwards and upwards! ;)

Few more pictures of the beast itself.
Gonna do a few 0-60 attempts in it soon and see what it's actually pulling because it's bloody quick! Had a blast with an e46 m3 last night and it didn't pull anything on me until over a ton.
Very impressive for a £2000 car!

ryhajyvu.jpg

emazeqe4.jpg

Love it. :)

Also my emails don't seem to be working so if anybody wants to get hold of me (some have tried) , comment in here :)

Cheers all!

Also il be @ CSS Im my old flamer (which my mate now owns) so will see some of you there :)

Ollie

330i. E30 Touring.
Few more pictures of the beast itself.
Gonna do a few 0-60 attempts in it soon and see what it's actually pulling because it's bloody quick! Had a blast with an e46 m3 last night and it didn't pull anything on me until over a ton.
Very impressive for a £2000 car!

Either that's not an E46 ///M, or he wasn't trying mate.

Yours is probably putting out 100bhp less than an E46 M.

Either that's not an E46 ///M, or he wasn't trying mate.

Yours is probably putting out 100bhp less than an E46 M.

It was, 100%.
Have to remember mine is fully stripped out mate lol.

Probably ahead on the power to weight aspect of things. Gonna get mine on the rollers soon and see what it's running