ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS5 Question

Just ran mac software update and theres a Lion update so I'm downloading that now. Will try again after thats installed

Mk2 Golf GTI
The iPhone "iPhone" could not be restored. An internal error occurred

Seems like I'm not the only one. It's downloaded fine but fails when trying to backup. I don't have an error code.

Irritating! Took hours to download so don't fancy doing that again.

I'm using the latest snow leopard release; fully updated.

1 Series Coupe
Working!
Dont know if it made any difference but. Shutdown macbook and reboot. Reboot iphone (hold both buttons)

1 Series Coupe
Nearly had a heart attack when it said 'your phone has been restored to factory settings'

It then puts it all back on....

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
iPhone done. Whole process took about 45 mins. iPad now. Downloading alone is taking the best part of an hour.

phoneynotworky.png

Had this about five times now. Getting really f**king annoying.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Think it's done now... That was like attempt 12, restarted multiple times and that didn't seem to make any difference. I think it's just hit and miss at the moment as the problem comes when you try to verify the restore file with Apple server.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
I installed the GM build a few days ago because I had a feeling this might happen. There are millions trying to update right now. My girlfriends phone on the other hand nearly had me in the ultimate nerd-rage trying to update it. I tried to get her to update to the GM build yesterday too, I warned her and now she has a unusable phone.

And guess who has to fix it?