ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS6 - iPhone 4 lost 3G

RB 182 Cup
I downloaded iOS6 last night on my iPhone 4. Everything seemed great until I left the wi-fi comfort of my house and noticed I'd lost 3G and could not access and form of data service.

Phone still works to make/receive calls.

Phone still sends and receives texts.

Phone still shows 3G and E logo on top line.

I've reset the Network Settings.
I've rebooted the phone.
I've deleted my data settings and reinstalled them.
I've sworn at the phone and even contemplated violence.

All the above with absolutely no effect.

Anyone suffered similar and found a solution?

Thanks in advance.

Bus w**ker
I've been on the beta of 6 since June on my 4 and no problem, well except when Voda sucks massive amounts of **** with their w**k data network.

RB 182 Cup
I'm on Vodafone, crap data service compared to my previous O2 contract, but sadly Vodafone is the only service provider that works in my home.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Held the home and lock buttons in until it has powered off and back on again? Without sliding the power off thingy.

Inferno 182
Mine keeps loosing signal all together since i got it :/ only does it for a minute or 2 then goes back to normal. It must be some sort of glitch the update has.

RB 182 Cup
Tried the double button reset thingy, haven't tried backing up and restoring from iTunes though. I've got Napster and last time I did this I lost all my music. I appreciate it might come to this though.

Cheers guys

Clio 172 Cup
Mine used to lose all the mobile Internet settings when I updated the OS but that was on an O2 simplicity contract thingy. I had to change the settings from mobile to wap, etc., manually.