ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 voice over

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Holy s**t this is annoying.

Press the home button 3 times instead of twice (to see active apps) and Siri starts telling the whole office you're on Facebook looking at a pictures of Bum of the Day.

Please tell me someones worked out how to disable the activation method?

The sooner the jailbreak the better!

Dan

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
+1

Mine is set to Assitive Touch in triple click, there are a few options, one being no action

I can't see a way to disable the triple click activation. Just done it again which reminded me of this ragethread.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
You must have turned it on because I didn't even know this feature existed. It's off by default.

No s**t, but if you triple click the home button, it'll activate.

ETA I found how to disable it, it's within Accessibility Short Cuts. Thank Christ.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I can't see a way to disable the triple click activation. Just done it again which reminded me of this ragethread.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Settings > General > Accessibility > Accesibilty Shortcut > Then untick everyting

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Life must be hard if you struggle to differentiate between pressing a button 2 times or 3 times. Must be really annoying whenever you want to unlock your car...