ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 2 newbie advice!

Getting myself an iPad 2 from work and after a few bits. Do people recommend any kind of screen protector? iPad will be remaining indoors most of the time! And also what kind of cases are best? Not too keen on the roll over thing that you can get. Was thinking of some kind of leather wallet or just a shell case. What are you guys rolling? Pics would be grand!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You don't need a screen protector mate - they're very robust.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317885810.659728.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317885810.659728.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 57
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317885827.577191.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317885827.577191.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 47

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I had a screen protector. Whipped it off soon after. It's not in my pocket or going outside so no need for it.

Clio 1.4 Dynamique S
Zagg's are probably the best screen protector though if you did wont one, quite a bit more money but you don't have to keep replacing them like you do with the cheap ones.

R26
nakeeed.

feels so much more 'special'.. i only put it in a case if it goes out of the house.

Decided not to keep hold of it now, my iphone and laptop do what I need and need some pennies!

Question is, what should I put it on ebay for? ipad 2 16gb 3g/wi-fi in pretty much mint condition. No box, no extras, just the pad. Suggestions welcome!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Decided not to keep hold of it now, my iphone and laptop do what I need and need some pennies!

Question is, what should I put it on ebay for? ipad 2 16gb 3g/wi-fi in pretty much mint condition. No box, no extras, just the pad. Suggestions welcome!

why no box/extras??? I was under the impression it was from work and was new... hence the reason to protect it?

I say you should sell it for £200 max, seeing as thats all its worth now. i can paypal you £200 whenever you're ready :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm thinking about getting one at some point as I've just sold my MacBook...

Any suggestions from the CS psychics about an iPad3 coming out or is this one probably going to be 'it' for a little while ?