ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S21 screen protector!?? Advice required?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Want a tempered glass screen protector for S21 samsung that still works well with the fingerprint sensor? According to reviews most don't.
If not tempered glass what are you using that does work?
Any decent case recommendations also?

What have you got? Talk to me!!?

Last edited:

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
On my curved screen s20 I tried one that was meant to work with the fingerprint scanner. Fitted it and it was s**t.

I bought a Whitestone I think it's called one where you uv light it onto the phone. That started to peel so I sacked it off.

In the end I ran without and cracked my screen 2 weeks later

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I just use the one that came on the phone from factory. It seems to do the job

focus st3
I bought an otter box case and screen protector for my s21 ultra and that seems to work ok?

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I've had tech21 Evo Check cases for both my S7 and now my S20, they are grippy and have good impact protection with a slight lip top and bottom so you can put the phone down with the screen facing down.

Screen protector wise it's just poor, no tempered glass options that work with the finger print scanner so resorting to JETech TPU film ones.

I'm on my 4th in a year, they mark from swiping over time and they rip easily and when it's hot they move and peel. Cheap and easy to reapply though.

I'm seriously considering moving away from Samsung for this.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I’ve always used Zagg products. Never had an issue with iPhones but can’t comment on Samsung’s
https://www.zagg.com they’re not the cheapest but they have always been good to me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Zagg are good like Sash said. Samsung's own are very good. Look at Spigen also.

Most should work. Always re register the finger print afterwards and you can sometimes change the sensitivity if you're wearing gloves etc this helps with screen protectors.