ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 2 Safari issue

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, Ive git an issue with my iPad 2 when using Safari. Quite frequently, ie 3 times in the past few hours, when replying to various threads on forums. The screen will freeze for a second, and return to the home page where all the apps are. When I re start safari, Ive been logged out and my message has gone?

Its not just this forum, its all forums.

Thanks

182, SQ7, Trafic
Mines been doing this a lot recently on every app including safari and mail etc...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Forums aren't great on mobile devices right now. You probably won't see optimisation for a few months. VB has made some effort in getting the mobile optimised theme working but it still needs work.

Just do the usual clear cache and remove website data for other issues.

182, SQ7, Trafic
That wouldn't include Tapatalk though would it? That loves to crash, especially after you submit a post!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
That wouldn't include Tapatalk though would it? That loves to crash, especially after you submit a post!

Tapatalk has just submitted an update that supposedly fixes some crashing bugs. I won't hold my breath.

182 Full of Fat
every app seems to crash and kick me back to home screen, give up on using it for the time being