ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad as radio

clio 1.2 blue
Just taken measurements for the iPad to be in the dash as my new radio :), soon il start it but loads of cutting, fibreglassing and filling to be done :(

JDB

Clio 1.2 16v
Like bodge says, your asking to be robbed. Maybe have some sort of sliding door to cover it the folds into the dashboard ?

Clio
You will struggle to find space to place the ipad in the dash as you will have to move hazard switch, radio etc etc.

Seat Ibiza
Ive seen a Scania with a iPad2 in the dash, and a 27inch iMac on the rear of the cab (on the inside obvy)

But then again, theres a little more dash room in there than a Clio.

Seat Ibiza
\

IMO that makes sense, as the hairy trucker will be sleeping/ living in the cab.

Yeah, looks good too. Thats like £1500 though, a lot of money. But then again, staying in it all week.

Oh and the hairy trucker is actually a woman lol!!!

CLIO 182
Why not just make a holder for it, so you can clip it in whilst driving rather than cutting the dash apart?

clio 1.2 blue
Because I have the car a want to have fun with it then just driving it about, yeh the hazards and that lot will be relocated.

172 cup
I'd love to have my iPad in the car, sitting in the traffic queues playing angry birds HD would make me a happy man... However I live in Newcastle, so it's a stupid idea for me as it would be stolen instantly :(

Polo + Micra
I'd love to have my iPad in the car, sitting in the traffic queues playing angry birds HD would make me a happy man... However I live in Newcastle, so it's a stupid idea for me as it would be stolen instantly :(

why do you need to be sat in traffic:rolleyes:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You do know that using an Ipad as a screen in a vehicle is apparently illegal due to screen size...the HTC tablet is the largest size screen you can use while still being legal as a Sat Nav aid!

clio 1.2 blue
You do know that using an Ipad as a screen in a vehicle is apparently illegal due to screen size...the HTC tablet is the largest size screen you can use while still being legal as a Sat Nav aid!
Yeh thats fine, its only for shows and radio will be going in the dash compartment so will also have radio. It will also be built that when the ipad is out it will still look nice and not gash

Sell me your 197
i can't belive you people want to put an ipad in a car haha!

don't take this the wrong way, but in australia, there is a strong correlation between having an ipad and batting for the other team if you know what i mean, so seeing one in a car would make you have the piss taken out of you at every oppurtunity....

may as well put one in a 206CC, complete the look so to say! :rasp:

Clio 1.2 16v
somehow come across the fact the idea of this came from the blue astra van in max power ? am i correct lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i can't belive you people want to put an ipad in a car haha!

don't take this the wrong way, but in australia, there is a strong correlation between having an ipad and batting for the other team if you know what i mean, so seeing one in a car would make you have the piss taken out of you at every oppurtunity....

may as well put one in a 206CC, complete the look so to say! :rasp:

Lol so in Aus your gay if you have an iPad? How wierd!