ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad Cases - What have you got?

ITB BG 182
Ok, So I know we have a thread for iPhone cases but what about iPads?

I should have one of the new iPad Air's soon, treated myself to one for Christmas.
Yet what is one of the best or better cases to have for protecting it.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I've bought an iPad Smart Case (in black no less), not tried it though as I'm still waiting on the delivery of the iPad lol.

Clio 172
I've got the iPad smart case for my iPad air as there was very little choice case wise when I got mine, at £60 (ish)-I had a bit of discount- it's a bit on the expensive side but I like it very much fits well and keeps the iPad feeling slim and light while offering good protection.
There seems to be more choice about now so there may well be a comparable on for a few less pennies.

Dark grey Smart Cover & tech21 impact mesh on my white retina mini :cool: (with the buttons cut off)

tech21_impact_mesh_ipad_mini_case_1.jpg

tech21_impact_mesh_ipad_mini_case_2.jpg

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I got a basic faux leather case from eBay, rotates 360 (gimmick, only need 180) £5 can't go wrong.

133/225/CLS AMG
I have a Griffin Survivor case on my iPad 3 which isn't exactly pretty but you know it's safe as houses with that fitted.

I'm rather fancying the Otterbox Defender for when I get my Mini Retina though, looks equally protective but not as ugly as the Survivor.

133/225/CLS AMG
I saw the Lifeproof Nuud case in the Apple store whilst I was buying my Retina Mini and bought one.

Seems like a really good case, fits very snug and seems to offer good protection minus the bulk. Only things added was a matte screen protector as the case doesn't have one built in (like the Griffin Survivor) plus shiny screens do my head in.

535d / t5 caravelle
Just bought a Griffin survivor, £30 ipad is now safe as houses when the kids play With it . Well worth the money.

133/225/CLS AMG
Just bought a Griffin survivor, £30 ipad is now safe as houses when the kids play With it . Well worth the money.

They're not pretty but you won't find another case that protects your phone/tablet like the Survivor.

I'm keeping the one on my iPad 3 so I can chuck it in a bag, carry it wherever and not worry about it.