ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 13 - when will the price drop

I am sporting a 6S so I could do with upgrading. I'm on a cheap sim only deal so I'd buy the handset opposed to a contract.

Now the 14 is out, is there a pattern to when Apple tend to reduce the previous version?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I am sporting a 6S so I could do with upgrading. I'm on a cheap sim only deal so I'd buy the handset opposed to a contract.

Now the 14 is out, is there a pattern to when Apple tend to reduce the previous version?
6s 😂😂😂

Dude, even a 12 will feel like a rocket ship! Just grab one of them for sub £500 second hand in good nick and you’re sorted

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
This is the Apple pricing, which probably applies to 2nd hand pricing in terms of delta between models.
1663762535561.png

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

You are probably at the point where prices are relatively low since they just released the latest iphone.

Only other thing is they sometimes offer 0% in December if that is of any assistance.

I do similair to you - Normally run an iphone for 3.5 years ish then buy a new one as i also have a sim only deal for like £8.00 a month.

I haven't bothered with buying second hand personally.

They didn't really drop (I waited till the 14 was released and checked prices) as the 14 was more expensive in the UK due to exchange rate or something. Managed to get a new iphone 13 Mini 256gb for £629 on ebay (£100 less than John Lewis currently).

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I don’t think you’ll see any real drop unless they has slower than expected sales and do it to move units.

I’m always a cash iPhone buyer.. like many I work out the phone costs/sim costs and see if it’s cheaper to buy outright or monthly it.

last year I couldn’t get a decent sim deal, but the iPhone+sim deals were £40-50 cheaper over the term.. so went that route.

then the yearly inflation kicked in and they closed that £ gap over the term doh.

just buy one, there’s fk all in it.

just remember the newer phones are a total nightmare to repair, you can’t get a cheap part like the older iPhones..

And these are part locked/serial number bound, so you lose functionality if you repair them. Thanks apple.

Get a screen cover and decent case…

The apple repair program is a scam, don’t fall for that joke.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
As mentioned they’ve already dropped )post 14 release)

I’ve just upgraded to a 13 mini and the price post 14 release dropped by £30. Hardly worth the wait.