ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 2.1 firmware available!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
not having a pop etc but i thought apple products 'just worked'? or do they always have a few teething problems on a new update?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh it's a bit of a dissapointment hearing all this, i'm still on 1.1.2 with mine 2g and it just works as far as i'm concerned.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
not having a pop etc but i thought apple products 'just worked'? or do they always have a few teething problems on a new update?

TBH no, the iphone has had loads of bugs.

No mail is the most annoying.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I had the apple screen of death last night, had to to a full phone restore today....

noticed the web browser was crashing a lot also before it crashed fully.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
RE Flutter:

Hello Friends:

Thank you for downloading Flutter! You are getting this email because our database shows that you live outside of North America and some of our users outside of North America have had trouble getting their passwords. So, if you are not having trouble or you actually are in North America, please don't read any more of this email. Just go back to enjoying Flutter!

If you have had issues, we apologize. However, to get back on track the following few steps are very simple:

1. Delete Flutter from your iPhone and re-download it from iTunes. Don't worry, it's still free!

2. Sign-up for Flutter but just be SURE to use the international dialing code format (e.g. 0044 or +44 if you're in the UK) when you login or register.

And that is it. You'll get your password and be good to go.

Of course, our team is constantly responding to questions and concerns that you may have. We have an update coming soon, so your suggestions are greatly appreciated. Please check out http://getsatisfaction.com/flutter/ to speak directly to one of us, and check out http://www.flutterpic.com for any frequently asked questions. We'll respond as quickly as humanly possible.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Kind Regards,

Lex
The Flutter Team

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
OK followed this guide exactly, now the phone wont boot or nothing.

anyone got a guide that is tried and tested?

cheers

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Yeah I've done that matey, installed itunes 8 again, restored the phone, synced it, all good, apart from "waiting for activation" now on my screen constantly!

grrr

Edit - Just changed to iphone is activated phew!

Dunno if to try jailbreaking it again, unless anyone can link me to a guide they have used that worked OK?

Cheers

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
that is what i used mate, all seemd to go OK till the final reboot and it just never came back up. not even the apple logo, just the screen on but black, and it kept connecting and disconnecting to the USB.

Definetely better on battery, but then, I found 2.0.2 pretty good too.
Got about 1/3rd left on the meter, and it's been on for 1 day and 2 hours usage.
I have WiFi on most of the time (at work, at home) and then 3G/Edge when travelling and Bluetooth on all the time too.. so pretty good.

As good as my RAZR2 anyway, and that had just Bluetooth and Edge.. and very little usage.

106 GTi
Not altered any use age of anything under the update.

Location Services, 3G on all the time, Wi-Fi when at home, Bluetooth is off though.

Still not as good as the 2G was but better at least.