ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3g Compatible Speaker Dock

SLK 350
Loads of them do so, but it's a lottery. Though all will currently give you a message stating "this accessory was not designed for the iPhone...turn to airplane mode yes/no" I simply went around John Lewis plugging it into everything, and using my other phone to call it wile it was docked - some of the early stuff, give really harsh interference.

Just google iphone + <dock name> and it's typical someone has discussed it already.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Loads of them do so, but it's a lottery. Though all will currently give you a message stating "this accessory was not designed for the iPhone...turn to airplane mode yes/no" I simply went around John Lewis plugging it into everything, and using my other phone to call it wile it was docked - some of the early stuff, give really harsh interference.

Just google iphone + <dock name> and it's typical someone has discussed it already.

This sounds like the way to go I guess. Seen quite a few that say compatible with iPhone but can't confirm if it'll chrage a 3g version.

I particularily like the look of the new Revo Blok (I've got a Blik already) but not sure of any stockists I can walk into to check.

Lou

The one I got back in January works fine with my iPhone 3g although it comes up on the iPhone screen that it doesn't. Charges it too!!
Its a Logitech Audiostation Express!