ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS won't turn on u less connected

Clio 172
Right guys, bit of help please.

I broke my 3GS screen start of last year, used it for about 2-3 months then it stopped charging. After that it lived in my drawer, until someone on here offered me a 3GS screen for cheap on here, so I took it and fitted it, and I noticed the data port wasn't connected to the logic board, so pushed that on.

Plugged it in and nothing happened, guessed that the port was goosed, then I tried to turn it on and the apple sign flashed up, and it stayed on for a while. Then it made the "plug in" noise, and then it flashed up with "plug In to iTunes" and turned off and started again. PC doesn't recognise it at all.

Anyone got any idea? It read people changing the battery, but also need to check everything I removed, which I'll do now.

Cheers

Clio 172
I left it on for a few hours, seems to be working fine now. Just need to remember the pass code...