ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 4 Lock Button Broke???

Ok I'll not lie its been like this for 4 - 5 months now...

I bought my phone from T-Mobile shop with Insurance about a year and a half ago. Now 4 - 5 months ago my Lock button started Jamming randomly, then would occasionally stop working unless I pushed really hard on it on a hard surface. After a few weeks of that, it stopped working all together its just a non functional button now. How would I go about getting it repaired? As I got it from T-mobile and got insurance with them... I cancelled it as it was majorly expensive compared to my banks phone insurance, so now im with my banks insurance. How do I go about getting it repaired do I take it to my banks insurance or does that only cover accidental damage and not general device failure. Or do I take it T-mobile or can I pop by an apple store and they will have a look? (Im assuming I would have had to buy it from Apple for them to look at it though)

Nick

(Ive never experienced how to go about having phones repaired they have never gone on me)