ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 v iPhone 4s

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Has anybody had a iPhone 4 and now got a iPhone 4s

I'm looking at updating my iPhone 3 I'm just wondering if it's worth that extra 100?:approve:

S3, Polo
has the 'Siri' hype worn off yet or is it actually a good day to day feature?

4S opens and switches apps quicker and the camera is exceptional for a phone but Siri is a gimmick and something to impress your friends with for 30s.

Anyone that doesn't feel a c*nt speaking to their phone is a c*nt.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Changing from a desire, i opted for a 4s. Dual core will hopefully equal longevity.

I came from the 4, and it was worth the £250 upgrade.

Faster. Better camera. Siri (which I've used for sending texts at home/in the car).

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
split views, my contract is out the end of this month ill just have to have a think about it :)
Thanks guys. i might just buy one from ebay then get a cheaper phone on contract and sell that.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Upgrading from a iPhone 3/3GS is definitely worthwhile, from a iPhone 4 not so much. If trying to decide between the 4 or 4S then the £100 premium for the 4S isn't huge so definitely worth paying.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I use Siri in my car a shed load. Works a treat and definitely a worth while function too

Citroen DS3 DSport
Siri is handy in the car for reading sms messages to me, unfortunately trying to dictate a message to Siri while in the car is a waste of time.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Does anybody know when the iPhone 5 is out ? is it round about this time next year. i might just wait for that.

ill see like i said the end of this month :rasp:

Mk2 Golf GTI
Just get the 4S. It will be worth £100 more if you decide to sell it on anyway so it's win/win.

I have the 4 and the Mrs has just got the 4S. There's not a massive difference between the too but the difference from a 3GS will be epic. The screen and camera alone are worth it in my opinion. And the better processor would make a fair difference to me. I play quite a few games on it and the 4 can tend to lag a bit sometimes.

Gave my 4 to the OH and now seems very slow in comparison to my 4S. So if you can afford to, upgrade.