ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 Wallpapers

Has anyone worked out that you can have a naked homescreen yet? ;)

2qmdwjo.png

LoL take that as a no then lol

Was trying to have a seperate thread for homepages with peoples icons on and keep this one for the jpeg images for people to download and use i.e I like your image, but I couldn't use it on my phone.

Honda. Tesla Someday
instead of saving the image and syncing with pc, i just browsed to this page on my iPhone and saved the image I wanted, then set as wallpaper.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
:(

Stupid 3G not being able to put backgrounds on the normal pages rather than just the lock screen :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
New wallpaper I created this morning which looks very sharp on the retina display.

Attachments

• 7a38dc9b.jpg
    7a38dc9b.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
what are you making them on sneeks, did you crate the image yourself or just resize it to fit?

Created it myself in Photoshop. I couldn't find many good photos of Schumi in the car but this one worked out ok for now. I also made several Celtic wallpapers.

Attachments

• 4a2563fb.jpg
    4a2563fb.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 87
  • d138a96b.jpg
    d138a96b.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
  Citroen DS3 DSport
silly question as im new to i phones how do i get these on to my i phone ???

If you want any wallpapers found online then browse to the pic using Safari on the iPhone, click the pic to open in a new page and then press and hold on the photo until the options appear onscreen to save. You'll find the pic in your camera roll.

182 ff
If you want any wallpapers found online then browse to the pic using Safari on the iPhone, click the pic to open in a new page and then press and hold on the photo until the options appear onscreen to save. You'll find the pic in your camera roll.

top banana cheers fella

Citroen DS3 White
How do you get the folder to be called the apple logo? Looks better than 'Apps'...

EDIT: Done! They look poor on a 3GS, I need retina...

Last edited: