ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 Wifi (Slow!)

Hi Guys,

Maybe someone can help. Ever since I've been using my Iphone 4 the WiFi has been painfully slow (Worse than dial up imo). All the other devices in house are very quick. Anything I can try to speed it up? I'm using a netgear router i got with Sky Broadband. Downloaded the Hampster Car Spotting app and I cant download the categoriees as it takes about 20 minutes and its about 1/100 of the way lol.

Thanks

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
That app takes forever even on a fast connection.

Unplug it and plug it back in

Mk4 .:R32
Mines the same. Especially with youtube videos. Low quality videos that are ~2 minutes long take about 10 minutes to download before I can play them. Otherwise it plays for 2 seconds, freezes for about 20 seconds until the stream catches up and so on.

annoying

DC5
Same here. Laptop etc works fine on the WiFi. 3G tends to be loads quicker. Oddly also with Sky, not sure on router, but standard 1 sent from Sky.