ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4s a couple of days out of warranty - sods law.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Morning gurus,

As stated in the title, my 4s is literally 2 or 3 days out of warranty. As per my usual luck it's decided to break itself. My headphone socket has decided to become intermittently unresponsive and my phone keeps turning itself off. I've tried the usual restoring/resetting and it doesn't seem to have improved.

If I go into Apple (booking a genuis appointment) do I have any leg to stand on? I could play the whole loyal customer card (multiple iPhones, iPad, MacBook, iPod), I'm just wondering whether anyone has any experience similar, as I've only ever gone back within my loyalty period.

I will point out that it is pretty much in as new condition, having spent its entire life in screen protectors etc.

Cheers!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Depends how you approach it.

I find the slowly ramp up to guns blazing method works. But policy is getting tighter.
If its not water damage and a serious fault then you should get a replacement. Book a genius bar appt now. For today if you can.