ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Inferno 182 CUP
UK pre order stock is officially at all stores.

Had a few problems with Orange in the past few hours so ended up speaking to there executive office.

Long and short of it .. i spoke to my local store, after the exec office had called them for a chat.

Store manager told me that ALL there iPhone 4S Pre Orders are in store stock rooms NOW. He is physically standing there looking at mine as we speak!

I will have mine at 8AM Friday morning.

He even said i havnt a clue what you did sir but we had a phone call from the head legal dept at Orange so youve really put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Anybody who was expecting a 25% loyalty discount but has been told they cannot have it. Refer to point 2.1 of there terms and conditions.

Any pre orders made before 11/10/2011 have to be honoured with 25% off.

Your welcome lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Excuse my stupidity but this 25% off is that for friends and family only? I get 10% off my contract price as i have been with them for ages.

UK pre order stock is officially at all stores.

Had a few problems with Orange in the past few hours so ended up speaking to there executive office.

Long and short of it .. i spoke to my local store, after the exec office had called them for a chat.

Store manager told me that ALL there iPhone 4S Pre Orders are in store stock rooms NOW. He is physically standing there looking at mine as we speak!

I will have mine at 8AM Friday morning.

He even said i havnt a clue what you did sir but we had a phone call from the head legal dept at Orange so youve really put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Anybody who was expecting a 25% loyalty discount but has been told they cannot have it. Refer to point 2.1 of there terms and conditions.

Any pre orders made before 11/10/2011 have to be honoured with 25% off.

Your welcome lol

Being the cynical type and having dealt with my father's Orange business account for years, I'll believe that when I see it.

Worst company service I think I have ever received.

Honda. Tesla Someday
i has massive problem.

iPhone is being delivered to a store for collection that no longer exists... wonderful start to using Vodafone.

Go n stand outside where the delivery is due and take delivery yourself?

LOL

200 Gordini
Will Siri understand, for example, 'exclamation mark' instead of the American 'exclamation' point' when asking it to write a text?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Apple CS saying they aren't being dispatched until Friday (for those who bought sim free from apple itself).

Not one CS operator has said otherwise according to various forums...

Last edited:
That's odd because according to news some German orders have been shipped already. It would be a major f**k up if they don't get delivered on Friday to customers who pre-order

Edit: nvm thats only T-Mob DE sending them early not Apple.

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021
Peoples Apple orders are starting to change to "Preparing for shipment", mine hasn't yet though. Still plenty of time, won't start panicking until tomorrow if it hasn't changed.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Phoning them would be honestly lovely, except Vodafone actually have the worst customer service setup EVER!

Firstly, there are no store numbers, at all, you cannot contact a store without walking into it.

Secondly you call up and get some tit in India, who claims to be English but cannot speak it.

Thirdly, this tit can't even get hold of the store and can only leave a message.

Fourthly, I'm f**king raging!

Mountune Tractor
im trying to cancel a vodafone pre order but nobody in the world has a clue how to do it :mad:

I cancelled today, decided Vodafone are not for me. Went for 3 instead, mainly because of the unlimited data and tethering option. White 64gb - £279 upfront £35 a month.

Phoning them would be honestly lovely, except Vodafone actually have the worst customer service setup EVER!

Firstly, there are no store numbers, at all, you cannot contact a store without walking into it.

Secondly you call up and get some tit in India, who claims to be English but cannot speak it.

Thirdly, this tit can't even get hold of the store and can only leave a message.

Fourthly, I'm f**king raging!

PM Ben.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Does anyone know what the stocks going to be like in store? Hoping I can pick one up next week without waiting...

260% JCW
Looking at my existing contract, £6 a month gets me 500mb unlimited wifi and 20 pics as a bolt on. so that's £22 a month, Bargain.