ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DB.

BMW 440i
To the people not getting one now/today, stop being bitter!

It's a new toy to play with! :) Looking forward to finishing at 12 today, hopefully will be there when i get back!

I am on Tesco with the 4, have no complaints with the customer service, all about the phone imo... have 5000 texts and 200 mins i think... the only thing is compared to other people on 02 etc when im on safari the loading time for similar sites is ever so slightly slower... but not by much.

I'm with Tesco's on my S2. They use the same network coverage as O2, so signal is always spot on.

As said, 3G is a bit slower but not massively so.

Customer service is pretty spot on too from my experience.

340i
Two guys iPhone 4S's have in the office has turned up this morning.

The fascination of asking Siri silly questions has worn off after 10 minutes, ha.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Finally just got my emails from Vodafone.

The only problem is they have only f**king sent it this morning. So it won't be here until Monday.

f**k Vodafone. I'm sending it straight back and getting a contract with another provider. After several phone calls over the past few days they have 'Promised' me it will be here today. And the reason i didn't receive the emails was due to a computer server error. Bollox was it.

My girlfriend ordered her phone 4 hours after me and hers is here already. Been delivered.

I've been with them 10 years with an average monthly spend of about £100. If they can't look after customers like me then f**k them.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

The only problem is they have only f**king sent it this morning. So it won't be here until Monday.

f**k Vodafone. I'm sending it straight back and getting a contract with another provider. After several phone calls over the past few days they have 'Promised' me it will be here today. And the reason i didn't receive the emails was due to a computer server error. Bollox was it.

My girlfriend ordered her phone 4 hours after me and hers is here already. Been delivered.

I've been with them 10 years with an average monthly spend of about £100. If they can't look after customers like me then f**k them.

Really? haha

At least you're not being over dramatic about it.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Mate I've never had a launch day phone and was really excited about it.

Its the principle that all...

I dont like mine :(

Mnerrr

th_6c7ed5a5.jpg

Bets on you not doing this. yes I wanted mine today, but only because the apple boys in the office want to see it.

I can wait another few weeks if necessary. It will come, Voda still outweigh every other provider...

Just back from getting my white 32GB from O2, queued for an hour so not too bad.

I like the fact they're looking after existing customers by only selling to them today and telling new customers to pretty much sod off until tomorrow LOL

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS, I now know that my phone is at Vodafone Eltham, but I can't go and get it because I need an appointment, I can't phone to get an appointment because they don't give out store numbers... so I'm sat here waiting for them to call me.

Raging.

Audi S1
I don't get people who say this network is better than that one etc...

1. It's a preference
2. It's the coverage that you live in.

I'm with o2 but if I were with Vodafone and the reception was s**t, obviously I would say Voda suck donkey dick.

fiesta 1.25
Just back from getting my white 32GB from O2, queued for an hour so not too bad.

I like the fact they're looking after existing customers by only selling to them today and telling new customers to pretty much sod off until tomorrow LOL

Why? I don't understand this. Yet again i walked past the o2 que and got one from Carphone warehouse.